Jeffrey-Shaw-nav Jeffrey-Shaw-logo2

Successfully obtain, change, or correct your birth certificate

There are a variety of ways to legally change an adult's or child's name, a birth certificate, or a spouse's name following a divorce. I can help ensure you don't compromise your rights, and guide you through this process.


Should you have the need, my firm focuses on family law, contract law, divorce and real estate.

Other areas of legal focus

Proudly serving New York City and the counties of Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester since 1979.

To correct or obtain your birth certificate, call


A baby getting his or her footprints documented at birth

Correct your birth certificate

Someone stamping a document